While dealing with PCB, the first thing you must consider is manufacturing, as it is a critical step in the process. There are different materials that are used for the manufacture of PCB. The conducting layers are built up using copper foil. According to the needs of the circuit many dielectrics has to be chosen to give different insulating values. The examples for these dielectrics are Teflon, FR-4, CEM-3 FR-1, or CEM-1. The common material used today is the FR-4. It is well known all over the world. Different methods require different manufacturing procedures, and we can deliver them all to you.
Welcome to Avanti Circuits, the #1 manufacturer of USA-made printed circuit boards. Avanti has been providing high quality, quick turn circuit boards to the electronics industry for over 35 years and is trusted by some of the biggest names in the world, including Boeing, GE, and NASA. Manufacturer-direct pricing and support, combined with the highest quality materials and most advanced PCB fabrication techniques, is what sets Avanti Circuits apart from other PCB suppliers in America.
17650 North 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85023
- Check with seller
- November 17, 2017
- England, Herefordshire, Luton
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"