If you are searching for the best first aid training & CPR course in London, UK then please visit at Gbletraining.co.uk. We also provide training courses and seminars for swim schools, swim clubs, leisure centers, hotels and private health club operators.
Click here:- https://gbletraining.co.uk/courses/cpr-and-aed/
This qualification is regulated by Ofqual
The heart will not permit adequate circulation after a sudden cardiac arrest.
Using an AED immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can increase the chance of survival by more than 90%
The aim of the CPR and AED course is to enable candidates to deliver the safe application of an automated external defibrillator
Be 16 years of age or older
Validity of Award
This qualification is valid for 2 years.
Candidates must refresh this qualification by undertaking the Advanced Resuscitation programme annually.
Length of Course
5 National Guided Learning Hours
This qualification covers:
Effective administration of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Effective usage of an AED as both a team leader and a single operator for a casualty with no shock indicated, a casualty with shock indicated, and an unknown scenario
Continual assessment by the tutor
- Check with seller
- November 25, 2019
- England, London, London City
- Professional courses
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"