Business leaders face a challenge when hiring new employees: how to get the best possible fit between the people they hire and the jobs that the new employees will perform. Two approaches to achieving this "perfect fit" are hiring-based and training-based. A hiring-based option involves making the most informed selection decision possible based on an assessment of the applicant's abilities, interests and personality. A training-based option is focused on training people into new jobs, without consideration of their abilities, interests and personality. The hiring-based option predicts high performance more accurately due to the candidate’s overall fit with the position. If the overall job fit is low, training may not lead to the desired high performance.
If you want to hire employees on the basis of abilities, interests and personality, then you must check out https://www.hiresmart.net/. HireSmart LLC is an authorized partner of PXT Select™. We offer a full suite of PXT Select™ online hiring solutions, making your sales and management talent selections simpler and smarter. So, what are you waiting for check it now.
Phone: 480) 503-2945
FAX: (866) 296-4277
- Check with seller
- June 11, 2018
- Northern Ireland, County Tyrone, Pomeroy
- Other Jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"